Take the Bus
Make your commute more productive: ride the bus!
Is your commute driving you crazy? Let someone else do the driving while you read a good book, get some work done, do a crossword puzzle or just relax!
Rewards of using public transit:
- You will save money!
- You will have less stress
- Your commute will be more productive
- You will have more control over your work schedule
- You will drive less, so your vehicle maintenance costs will be reduced
- You will do your part to reduce traffic congestion
- You will improve air quality now and for future generations
Things to think about:
- If you work very early in the morning or very late at night, the bus might not work for you. Try ridesharing.
- If you live in Chapel Hill, Hillsborough, Durham, Raleigh, Garner, Cary or Apex the bus might be a great option. If you don’t live in one of these cities or towns or don’t live near a bus route, try park-n-rides, carpooling or vanpooling.
- If your schedule is variable (sometimes you stay late, sometimes you leave early, sometimes you telework), the bus is a flexible option.